before I start any encounter.
The first code is embedded in the book’s cover: in three steps you go from conflict into harmony:
1) First: observe “me” and “you”.
2) Second: spend time to learn.
3) Third: conclude into “us”.
Staying in conflict is war, and concluding into harmony is an art. Observing is the most subtle step; concluding is the most dense.
This is the map with which to read the whole book and is mentioned in the first chapter.
1) Heaven: cycles, seasons.
2) Morale: the spirit across all.
3) Commander: who unites heaven and earth.
4) Method: how all is organized.
5) Earth: ground, encounters, terrain.
“The greatest form of generalship is to win while avoiding conflict, praise or recognition”
Take Sun Tzu’s teachings to go on the Art of War Codified Shirt